Please review this important information about club services, safety protocols and memberships.
Please click here.
In accordance with the Minimum Standard Health Protocols issued by the Governor’s office for the reopening of health clubs, we must limit our capacity to maintain 6-foot physical distancing throughout the property.
Please rest assured that we are doing everything to ensure that we create a safe environment for your enjoyment. We are implementing safety and cleaning protocols in every part of the club and for every program. We will continue to evaluate every aspect of our operations and make any adjustments that are necessary to ensure everyone feels safe. Our safety protocols are also dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility. Towards that end, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our member safety protocols prior to coming to the club. For a complete list of these protocols, please click here.
Based on directives from governmental authorities, the following club services are currently available.
- Group Exercise classes - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaKids sessions - by reservation only [view details]
- VillaSpa services – by appointment only [view details]
- Youth camps
- Family Swim and Open Swim
- Lap swimming, pool decks, and sunbathing
- Locker rooms, whirlpools, sauna and steam rooms
- Pool, bath and fitness towel service
- Fitness floor and turf field
- Fitness express lockers
- Scheduled personal training and Your Fit Plan appointments
- Swim team
- Family basketball or solo shoot-around
- Pickup pickleball per schedule
- VillaCafé, Poolside Cafe and Bar
- Club Shop and Spa retail
The following services will not be available until a later date.
- Main court for full- or half-court organized basketball games
- Swim lessons and Masters swimming
Active members will be charged monthly dues on August 2.
Members who had placed their membership on a temporary freeze in July will access the club starting August 1 and be charged membership dues on August 2. Memberships with a dues credit will have those funds applied to their August dues.
Yes. Please email or visit Member Services at the club with a request to initiate or extend a temporary freeze of your membership. Temporary freezes may be set to remain on freeze up to August 31. No maintenance fee will be charged.
Members who were active in July are eligible for a loyalty gift card. Qualifying members will be issued their e-gift card via email on August 3.
This gift card is valid through July 31, 2021 and may be applied toward purchases of club services and programs. Gift cards may not be redeemed for membership dues. Please email Member Services with any questions.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the session, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.
Reservations are limited. Please reserve only if you know you will attend. If you reserve a spot and don't attend the class, you may lose your privilege to register for 7 days.