Summer Sippin Cocktail Recipe
The weather is starting to heat up as we head into Summer and I know, I am always looking for a cocktail to help me cool off. For the start of Summer this year, we wanted to share with you the drink to make at home to celebrate. This light and refreshing Patio Cooler, is not only a great thirst quencher on a hot-summer day, but also a great drink to enjoy with family!
- Dry Sparkling Lavender Naturally Flavored Soda
- Watermelon Juice
- Fresh Blackberries
- Fresh Mint
- Muddle 4 blackberries in the glass
- Pour ¾ cup of lavender soda
- Add 2 ounces of watermelon juice
- Add 1.5 shots of either Vodka or Gin
- Add ice and stir
- Garnish with mint & enjoy!