Summer Sippin Cocktail Recipe - Memorial Day Mojito
Celebrate Memorial Day with a festive, colorful, and delicious cocktail! Our red, white and blue mojitos are the perfect way to raise your glass in honor of our fallen soldiers. This symbolic start to summer is also a great time for cookouts, picnics, and barbecues with friends and family. This year, whether you’re social-distancing with friends, or at home with family, be sure to enjoy this refreshing mojito!
Memorial Day Mojito
- 1 lime
- ½ lemon
- 12 blueberries, divided
- 4 sliced strawberries, divided
- 10 mint leaves, divided
- 2 ounces white rum
- Sparkling water
- Squeeze juice from lime and lemon into your glass.
- With a muddle stick, mash 6 blueberries, 2 strawberries, and 8 mint leaves until juices are released.
- Add to glass.
- Stir in rum, sparkling water, and ice.
- Garnish with remaining mint, blueberries, and strawberries.