Nothing says summer like a cool, light snack on a stick when it’s hot outside! This recipe is not only quick when the kids want a sweet treat but also refreshing for you. The best part is they may think it’s ice cream, but it’s actually a super healthy and nutritious snack.
Enjoy one of our favorite frozen treats this summer!
- Banana (somewhat firm), peeled
- Yogurt or creamy peanut butter
- Granola, cereal or chocolate chips
- Cut the banana into ¾ inch slices and arrange vertically on a cutting board.
- Place a toothpick halfway through each banana slice.
- Dip banana slices in yogurt or spread peanut butter on them.
- Sprinkle granola, cereal or chocolate chips on top.
- Arrange prepared banana slices on a plate covered with parchment paper.
- Place your banana pops in the freezer for at least 4 hours.