Summer Sippin Cocktail Recipe - Apple Mule
If you love a good Moscow Mule as much as we do but want to spice it up a little, try our favorite apple mule! With so many great variations out there, our recipe will make this classic cocktail seem brand new. Any addition to vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice is sure to bring some fun on a hot summer day.
So break out your copper mugs, find your favorite ginger beer, and enjoy this awesome cocktail!
- 6.8 ounces ginger beer
- 2.5 shots sparkling or regular apple juice
- 2 shots vodka
- 1/2 lime cut in 1/4
- Circular or other ice cubes
- Copper mug or other glass
- Pour ginger beer, apple juice, and vodka into your copper mug or other glass.
- Squeeze 1/4 lime juice into mixture.
- Add ice and stir completely.
- Garnish with 1/4 lime & enjoy!